112 radix for sale

06 v-maxx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im willing to trade it for a compleat exhaust kit maifolds cat pipes, stock muffler, tailpipe,and tip. all in good shape. Would like to have 04 or newer system. Of course I will be removing the 90mm j-tube and installing the stock 78mm

tube on it.

willing to trade for other parts as well, heads, converter 2600 -2800 range, the reason im letting it go so reasonable is because a swapped to a tvs2300 and the reason I want exhaust is because I have dynatech headers and cats on my truck now but I have the y-pipe for a 4.8-5.3 on there instead of the duel inlet to the muffler. I just feel the factory system would be better then what I have now. My catback is Gibson extreme duel.

willing to trade for other parts as well, heads, converter 2600 -2800 range, the reason im letting it go so reasonable is because a swapped to a tvs2300 and the reason I want exhaust is because I have dynatech headers and cats on my truck now but I have the y-pipe for a 4.8-5.3 on there instead of the duel inlet to the muffler. I just feel the factory system would be better then what I have now. My catback is Gibson extreme duel.

I have a 2800 stall new in box to trade. Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Iam getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of dynatech headers and the high flow cats i have a brand new in the box corsa touring cat back iam gonna bolt up to the dynatech system i would be willing to trade i have a 2003 ss just turned 65,000 exhaust is all stock if interested let me know whats up??? Iam tottally down with exhaust for radix 112 ????