Cleaning Under Cladding Question

I like the idea but I believe the double sided tape is a bear to get off then you need to find new tape to reapply the cladding with.I may be wrong because I never removed cladding but that is what I remember hearing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Definitely not. A lot of times cladding becomes misformed after its removed if not done correctly. It doesn't reall get very dirty under the cladding, and especially not living in the rust belt, I would never remove it for cleaning lol.

I had to remove the cladding on my drivers door and it had never been removed but the rear part was coming loose so I had to reinstall it. It was surprisingly not dirty just mostly dusty underneath the cladding which really surprised me and reassured me that most of the wetness and dirt never goes between there.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I had to remove the cladding on my drivers door and it had never been removed but the rear part was coming loose so I had to reinstall it. It was surprisingly not dirty just mostly dusty underneath the cladding which really surprised me and reassured me that most of the wetness and dirt never goes between there.

X2 Leave it on until it starts to fall off. Lol. My drivers door cladding started to peel up, so i took it off nice and easily. Had some adhesive remover/ heat gun to pull up the stubborn parts. Laid down new 3M tape, and it went back on like a charm. It was pretty clean under there. I wouldnt worry about it.