Looking for one of those replica iss wings.

hanly2

Most people that have bought replica ISS wings have had pretty good luck with them. However be prepared to do some work for proper fitment but that also goes whit OEM (nothing fits perfect as I can speak from experience) As for the end pieces, yes you will need to drill holes to install the, don't think 3M tapes gonna give you a great fit-up and it will be pretty easy to bump one off.

OEM ISS wing mock-up.

photo-14.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have great luck with the replicas. Message CMONEY and talk to him about them. Him and others have installed them and they look great. Alan was under the impression they were paint and install with no prep work, and was a little upset when he found out thats not the case. They take some sanding and prep to make them fit perfect, but look awesome when they are done. IF you can find an OEM for cheap, go for it. But the reps are much cheaper and look damn good.

yea i bought 2 of them 2 years ago and both of them fit nicely i guess i got lucky .i still have one left that i am going to give to a glass guy to make some more i will keep u informed later of how soon it will be . :uhoh::uhoh:

I paid 295 for my oem one unpainted never owned in the box so there out there guys but they did say they'll probably never get them again

I thought you said you were done posting? :jester: JK JK

I paid 295 for my oem one unpainted never owned in the box so there out there guys but they did say they'll probably never get them again

I have a new oem one in the box. I paid a little more than that though. Since I am wanting to sell my truck I probably won't be putting it on and I would consider selling it along with the brackets I bought on here from Carl.

Edited by dirttoo (see edit history)

I have a new oem one in the box. I paid a little more than that though. Since I am wanting to sell my truck I probably won't be putting it on and I would consider selling it along with the brackets I bought on here from Carl.

How much would you want for the wing?

Edited by killuminati21 (see edit history)

My truck has sold. Make offer on my oem in the box ISS spoiler w/brackets