Looking for one of those replica iss wings.

hanly2

I ordered my wing from Isreal , and it was here in 2 days, fits great and looks great, took me about 5 minutes to drill the holes and bolt it on. Just the tailgate part that is. I haven't decided on the ends yet, but I will probably just use the tape method. I had a few questions during the install and texted Isreal and he answered them all immediately. Great customer service if you ask me, this guy is doing the community a favor, he made one of these wings for whatever and now everyone wants one and he is willing to make them. For the amount of work he probably put into making the mold and making each wing, his price and service is a steal.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go oem bro I have one and it's really easy to install and looks great compare to the fake ones . My friend got one of the fiberglass ones and they don't line up and you have to drill and use a lot of double sided tape. He sold it cus it looked like crap close up.