Hate to say it, but I have failed at my last job

Well since I started with the flatbed hauling, things seemed to not go right and work out well for me. I failed at that job and now I am back to the job I started with pulling box vans again with Schneider National. I am not proud of this and this is not something I want to do, but I don't have any other way to make an income from anything nor can I afford to stop driving truck right now. I wish I could but not it looks like I will be stuck driving truck forever. Schneider is one of the lowest paying trucking companies around and doesn't pay nearly what I was making at ATS. I failed and now I am stuck with a lower paying job again.

Iv had a couple ATS trucks in my shop this week. I see they jus bought a round of new trucks too. Also I have a customer that is an owner/op that is leased to Scheider and he claims hes making 3k a week after fuel. Again, jus what he tells me

Don't worry dude, this happens to everyone. I probably have it worse than you. I've had three bad ass jobs people pray to have and I have ruined all of them. I worked for clear channel outdoor putting up billboards making bank!, General Motors on the assembly line and at holt caterpillar truck driving hauling heavy equipment across the state. And all three I ruined and quit and will have no chance at ever working there again. Things will get better eventually for you, just like I'm sure they will for me. You have to keep an open mind and don't let it get you down, cause once you let that happen... The rest is soon to follow.

Its the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one. You got to write your own book and make things happen. Push for what you want, sometimes you have to sacrifice things to. I am right now. Selling my truck to push for my dreams. There just material things. Can always get them again. Good luck man and keep your head held high!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I know it's not easy.... ATS isn't the only game in town. I don't know how long you have been driving but maybe try dusting off your resume and submitting to every trucking company you can find and see what happens. And try and focus on a positive ... at least you got your old job back!!

Yeah, getting back in with my first trucking job is a plus. I will be able to save money here, but it will just take longer to do since I will be making less. I just want to get away from trucking and do something else, but I just don't know what else I could do being in the situation that I am in. This seems to be the only source of opportunity to make an income for me and I just am not happy with it. However this beats sitting at home with no job and no income from anywhere. This isn't all that bad, it's just I have reached a turning point and its got me all confused and not sure what I should do with the exception of driving this truck for this company.