KEY WEST CRUISE ???????????????????

i noticed that hot rod does a power tour cruise through key west, but its in july. one its really soon, two thats kind of a miserable time for the whole state of florida, let alone south florida, what would be the possibility of doing our own. maybe we could post this on pt.net and tbss forum and some camaro and corvette forums and we could start our own. and do it in like january or febuary a much more pleasureable time to be in key west. also i noticed on hot rods they have an itenerary that you have to follow, and im not really down for that i was just thinking like everyone meet up in like homestead or florida city, and convoy down there, park at a hotel or two show em off for a little while, and then everyone does their own thing ( duval crawl ) . just an idea seeing what everyone thinks.

Too bad this idea didn't get tossed around back when I drove the SS down the Key West!

That'd turned into a very $$$ trip from WI. I'd totally do it if someone paid for the gas lol

im down for key west any time its about 8 hours for me. I just want to know what everyone thinks about the size of this should we just leave it on this forum or should we post on a bunch and see how big we can make it. we could start calling hotels and see if we could use their parking lot, get tshirts made and all kinds of good stuff. and we could put it like 1 or 2 years down the road. just to see what this turns into.