Rainpocalypse!! Flooding

ssfast

Up here in Alberta it's crazy the whole province is flooding aka Rainpocalypse I live in Canmore Alberta and the town is being ripped apart by the water it is crazy washed out the main highways headed west and east of town no way out living on an island right now water on both sides towns in a state of emergency! ****ing crazy pardon my language house are getting washed away and roads are gone and no way out!!

It's stupid down here man! Mind boggling and unbelievable! How Mother Nature can just turn on you and devastate so much I guess you just understand it truley till it hits close to home!

P.s the ss is fine ill go off roading in it before I let it float away

Yeah deff a lot of water I am sure it's not the end right now! They sent the army here towns on the start of clean up! Staying safe that's for sure It will be quite a while before towns back to normal!

I hope all my fell Albertan's are safe!

Not to mention I let my mom borrow my truck today and she backed in to a rock and dinged the bumper ah man crazy week!