Wheel opinions.

Thatdavidkid

Ok so first off, I'm broke so I have to horse trade myself into what I want when I want it.... Whose few ppl that read my into thread know this. I also do not want 22" wheels because I like the ride I have now. I currently have black with polished lip boss 330's on my 04 silverado (not ss) but I'm more of a clean factory wheel kinda guy. I love the ss wheels, but they're way out of budget ($150 ish a wheel means about $600 out of budget. Lol) so anyway, I had a guy come into my store today with an 08 ish LTZ Tahoe with the plain aluminum 20's.... He had a flat, and was buying tools to change it. Before he left we started talking about trading wheels. I told him I'd give him the boss 330's with decent tires and I'd take his wheels (including the flat tire as I have 2 spare tires in the garage) and he seems pretty interested. My question is should I do it? Do people ever trade ss wheels for these Tahoe rims?

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to post a picture of my truck and the horrible pic of his Tahoe just so we can be on the same page as to what wheel he has.

nuganyqa.jpgvavebyse.jpg

Actually seen some members with those wheels on their rides GM now a days have some pretty nice stock rims. Anyway I am seeing people pay good money for stock rims you might want to gain a profit trade but with some cash. Gets you closer to your goal I saw an ad in craigs list in Amarillo Texas with stock ss rims $1500 Grey and some black ss rims for $1200 might help you out

That guy is also 5+ hour drive. I don't even have to have real ss rims, I'm cool with replicas.. So my "plan b" is to have my wife and/or parents get me 1 rim each time a gift giving time comes around. The boss 330's look good, just not what I want. So I'm honestly not in too much of a hurry.

It's just that this possible deal came up do I was getting opinions on the Tahoe rims.