Very nice Gopro Hero2 1080p with extras.

shawnss

Up for sale is a Gopro Hero. I have had this for about a year. i bought it new and have only used it a handful of times. It is in excellent shape with no issues. only reason for selling is to upgrade to a newer model. if it doesn't sell I will just continue to use it. it comes with everything you would need to use it besides a memory card. a good card its about $25.00 it comes with everything in the picture.

GoPro Hero2 camera with clear plastic housing

3 rechargeable Li-lon battery's

4 flat 3M adhesive mounts

1 handlebar seatpost mount

1 suction cup mount

6 extra little mount piece's

4 quick release clips for the mounts.

USB charging cable

user Manual

extra rear door for clear case,

also comes with the water proof case that carries all the extra little stuff.

asking $240.00 shipped

call or text 406-698-91 three six.

this camera is in awesome shape. I am VERY picky about my stuff and I take very good care of my stuff.

IMG_8948_zps6317dcd4.jpg

IMG_8946_zpsd005ffcd.jpg

IMG_8945_zpsc6004ba6.jpg

IMG_8944_zps40c2bdbb.jpg

IMG_8943_zpscbcc8c66.jpg

IMG_8942_zpsd02bf985.jpg

IMG_8941_zpsd2439b55.jpg

IMG_8940_zps44761cd0.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Ive been wanting one... How good do they work? Does it take good quality videos?

they take really good video. I have only recorded in 720p and not 1080p and in 720 it takes very good videos. Ill post a few from my quad. I dont have any from a vehicle.

heres a video on me running my quad at the track. this was recorded in 720 and its still really clear. this was mounted to my helmet. this was at 100+ mph

this second video was in the evening and the sun was starting to go down so you cant see as much detail with the camera but the video quality is still pretty good.

They do have a remote. but you have to buy the remote. it doesn't come with it when you buy the camera new. they have a ton of extra's for the gopro. the remote and bacpac come together in a kit. the remote and bacpac run $80.00 direct from gopro. heres the link.

http://gopro.com/hd-hero-accessories/wi-fi-bacpac-remote-combo?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&cvsfa=2093&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=383332&gclid=CI-JoPv2grgCFUpyQgodLyUAPg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)