FAST 102mm LSXRT #146602 upgrade?

My 2003 SS has a stock motor with a P1SC / 8lbs of boost, 42lb delphi 8.1 marine injectors, & Blackbear tuned. I also converted the 4L65e to 4L80e along with a 2600-2800 PI triple disk t-converter.

I found a used FAST 102mm LSXRT {#146602} intake manifold w/4K on it. Includes: 102mm to 78mm OEM Throttle Body Adaptor, Fuel Rails, Fuel Line w/quick connect fittings, O-rings, Port Gaskets & the Hardware kit. $850 shipped. I plan on using the stock 78mm tb for now. Do you think it's worth it or am I wasting my time & money?

Thanks for the input.

Tim

Not a terrible deal for the intake but Id go ahead and throw at least a 90mm tb on it while youre at it or just save up for a 102. Youre really choking down that massive intake with a stock tb, but it would get you by i suppose until you could get one more suited for the intake. I just have a TBSS intake and LS3 tb on mine and i was happy with the small upgrade it gave over the stock stuff, quite a bit better throttle response for sure and you can get them CHEAP. I dont know if i can post the link on here or not so ill hold off on that.

Where can I find a LS3 90mm tb {what year?} & a x-link {what brand?} for a good price?

Will I need to upgrade the fuel pump {I'm stock + procharger aux pump}? I'll need BlackBear to re-tune - right?

Thanks,

Tim

Decided to go with the tbss intake manifold & not the fast. I picked up a 2007 manifold, ls3 tb, & the x-link for the swap. Manifold Includes: Injectors {I'm currently running 8.1 marine injectors w/a p1sc}, Map Sensor & Fuel Rails.
I have the 2003 sss w/the return style fuel system. What do I need? Just a corvette {what year?} fuel filter? Do I need anything else to modify the 03 return style fuel system? What about the evap? Should I use a universal {which one?} in-line? Should I use the map sensor that came with the tbss manifold? Is there anything else I should know so this swap goes as smooth as possible?
Thanks,
Tim