Some styling concepshould remain concepts

I dunno there is some things people do to their cars that they think looks cool O.o but they should stay as ideas. For me its the style of adding narrower tires to rims to where the ring around the rim is sticking out and then lowering it to almost touching the fenders it doesn't look good nor do I see the point. Tell me about some of the styling ideas that bother you?

Sorry about confusing topic title pressed send on accident

Edited by ballincustoms (see edit history)

I believe the style your talking about is 'hellaflush' ?? I don't know the specifics or much about it.. But i know i seen a few cars from the category and i can say I do hate it lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

yea that style just hit texas here this year. rediculous camber with rediculous colored wheels. I think im just getting old, doesnt look too bad on "some" cases, but im sure if i were younger i would like it and be into it.

yea that style just hit texas here this year. rediculous camber with rediculous colored wheels. I think im just getting old, doesnt look too bad on "some" cases, but im sure if i were younger i would like it and be into it.
no your taste is just getting better and you are realizing that things like "Hellaflush"are "Hellastupid" just like the spoiler look or the fart can muffler and now the cars with wheels so big you have to put a damn lift kit on your ride.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

X2