First time with the SSS at the track

BLNAWAY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will help more than you think if you do it right

Get the stall n cam in. Tune that bad boy and all the ones besides that sc/mustang you will beat. Prob pic up a second anyway. I did and got my 60ft in the 1.8 range.

Im hoping to get a 1.5or better when all said n done but i got along way to go and plenty of time and im happy with current times for now since ik how it really stacks up against a 6.2 ,gto,n desiles not to bad id say for a start

If you pull a 1.5 60 foot...I want to be there. You'll either run 9s or pull the wheels off the ground

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Haha yeah true that. It would be safe to say 1.7 or 1.8 range depending on the stall. I'm happy with a 1.86 but I spin a little at our track I think if I can go to a better one I can get more out of it.

Ya it was fun my girlfriend had a fun time videotaping and taking directions on what to shoot lol and of course she had to rub in i got beat by a girl( you can hear her talking shit on the gto vid) but it was a blast

If you pull a 1.5 60 foot...I want to be there. You'll either run 9s or pull the wheels off the ground

haha only time will tell...don't worry Wisconsin isn't that far away I'd drive to your track once I get cam and all done to she what she dose these are only my hopes(and hopes get broken from time to time) it's nota make or brake deal on E.T. Or 60' just something to shoot for Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Haha yeah true that. It would be safe to say 1.7 or 1.8 range depending on the stall. I'm happy with a 1.86 but I spin a little at our track I think if I can go to a better one I can get more out of it.

you spin on the track with AWDstill?? But ya a 1.7 would be realistic Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2haha only time will tell...don't worry Wisconsin isn't that far away I'd drive to your track once I get cam and all done to she what she dose these are only my hopes(and hopes get broken from time to time) it's nota make or brake deal on E.T. Or 60' just something to shoot for

Any time you want to meet up around here...you just name the weekend, and I'll make time. My track is around 600-700 feet above sea level but sees -1000-1500 during the late season racing, but then traction is huge issue for me. Just don't say you want to meet up soon.....sent a bolt through the front diff case this afternoon....gonna be down a while.

Almost sounded like the truck was hanging onto first a little too long In the videos, what rpm are you shifting at?

i honestly couldn't tell ya I had my overlay swapped out and only reads up to 5k not 6like factory, I had it in drive powerbrake to about 1000-1200rpm launch