Debadged the HD and Subaru...........Major Issues

I did the same with my truck and there was a whole bunch of shitty paint underneath. It sucks. I'm just leaving them off and goog to paint when I get some of these small dings taken out.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I did both my Dmaxs' and had no issues, it was a bear but you have to be patient and I used a blow drier because they don't get to hot just enough to soften the adhesive and pull a little, heat and pull etc. slow and steady.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I would have the doors repainted or put on the trim again.... I would not bedliner the sides it just doesn't seem like a good idea.

could prob get away just painting body line down and have blended up. prob cheapest option too. i never was a fan of the bedliner bottoms on the trucks

My least favorite choice is putting the plastic trim back on, I really hate how that looks. Which of course is why I removed it. But of course would be the cheapest option since i could probably just do it myself. Just need the new trim and the adhesive. Idk if i can re use the trim i just took of, if I can it will be even cheaper.

I am going to get a quote to see how much it may cost to have it repainted. Im pretty sure they will be able to blend it in, but on the other hand there are already a few other scratches on those doors that have been filled in with touchup paint.

I actually really like the lower line-x rocker panels. I think it makes the truck look tough, plus it adds quite a bit of protection, and Its a lot less black paint to worry about trying to keep looking good. Before i bought my HD i was thinking about buying a Blazer or Bronco and having the entire vehicle done in the Line-x

if you consider putting the trim back on and you do get new ones, i would think about the moldings that came body color instead of the texture black or the gmc sierra ones that are just chrome and have those scuffed and painted body color. i think that would look slick

if you consider putting the trim back on and you do get new ones, i would think about the moldings that came body color instead of the texture black or the gmc sierra ones that are just chrome and have those scuffed and painted body color. i think that would look slick

There you go color match the old trim and re install? That might look kinda cool, good luck with whatever route you decide!

Got some sorta good news. Talked to my paint and body guy and he said that he does no think the bubbling is from the heat gun, he thinks the doors have been repainted and he thinks it was just a crappy job. He is going to get me a price to fix it and keep it from getting worse.

Got some sorta good news. Talked to my paint and body guy and he said that he does no think the bubbling is from the heat gun, he thinks the doors have been repainted and he thinks it was just a crappy job. He is going to get me a price to fix it and keep it from getting worse.
that's good news at least it was nothing you did.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2