Adam's 4th of July Sale and Cyclo Polisher Introduction!

cyclointrosale.jpg

As promised, the CYCLO is here! Be sure to check out the newly revamped Machine Kit Section. You'll notice that we now sell the Cyclo and Flex separately from the kits for those who have already bought polishes and pads and maybe don't need a whole kit.

There are additional deals in the Detail Supply Specials section, plus don't forget to use the code LIBERTY to take 15% off your entire purchase!

Im wanting to place an order, but you are "out of stock" on several key items to include the 7" glazing pads and great white microfiber drying towels. Can i take a rain check on these items and get the 15% off my order?? How do i add an "out of stock" item to my cart?

Im wanting to place an order, but you are "out of stock" on several key items to include the 7" glazing pads and great white microfiber drying towels. Can i take a rain check on these items and get the 15% off my order?? How do i add an "out of stock" item to my cart?

Shoot me an email with your customer number and I can take care of that for you!

JUST ADDED -

We're down to our final 10 American Pride Heavy Duty Cords. After these 10 sell we are discontinuing them from our line. In honor of the end of our 4th of July Sale we're offering these final few at $10 off regular price BEFORE your 15% discount. If you'd been thinking about grabbing one of these now would be the time! Get yours before they're gone.

12 Gauge Extension Cord | American Made | Detailing a Car

767.png