H.I.D. Issues

Hey guys, Turned my headlights on today and noticed I had a HID headlight out. So I turned em off then turned them back on and the bad one came on for 1 sec. then stopped working again. So I turned my headlights off again then back on then they both worked all day. Do I maybe have an electrical issue goin on. Maybe a loose connection? I got DDM thin ballast 35w 10K.

Bulb on its way out is my guess also, its exactly what mine was doing until it finally wouldn't come on at all when turning them off and on a few times.

Not necessarily a bad bulb. Sometimes it doesn't have enough juice to start up so when you flicker them off than on it will have enough by than to start up. Those lights require a bit of juice to start up but after that little juice is required to keep them going.

That flickering problem was happening to me 98% of the time that I turned on my truck. Until I bought a new battery since my old one was no good. It hasn't done it since.

Not necessarily a bad bulb. Sometimes it doesn't have enough juice to start up so when you flicker them off than on it will have enough by than to start up. Those lights require a bit of juice to start up but after that little juice is required to keep them going.