3rd of JULY!!!!! retarDed

So i start to look up what festivities are going on in my area tomorrow. NOOOOOOO all the retarted cities around here are doing their celebrations tonight on the third!!!! WTF its not the third of july, its the fourth. Yea i found some going on tomorrow but in the big cities like dallas or ft worth where you have to show up hours ahead of time just to get a parking spot and pay 20 dollars. eFFing small town sell outs. Things like this is why this country is going to crap. Sorry I had to vent, crap like this pisses me off

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Maybe you should run for Mayor and you could have the fireworks on the fourth, lol. Just had fireworks at the next town over here.

Mayyyyyyor???? I like the sound of that. You watch, one day I'm going to make something of myself and become mayor. You think I want to work in this slop house the rest of my life? I'm going to night school....

post-20893-0-87638300-1372916407_thumb.jpg

post-20893-0-18040800-1372916415_thumb.jpg

Several surrounding towns including mine are on the 3rd and others are tonight but one town hasent had them for 3 years due to budget reasons finally an independent co. Stepped in and if flopping the bill.

That's a shame when you're tax dollars can't even buy you a fireworks show once a year.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What's the difference from going out July 3rd and celebrating at 12am, than going out December 31st at night? People don't celebrate new years on the 1st at night...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2