Torsion bar bolt size???

Well my truck is lowered with LCA's and the keys are turned all the way down. I am going to crank the keys back up so i can get a true alignment but when I looked under there my bolts for the torsion keys must have fallen out. Anybody know what size thread they are or where I can a pair from? I called the dealer but they were like $12 a bolt and the idiot didnt even sounds like he was sure about the size it was so i figured I would ask more of a professional group of people "SilveradoSS.com"

Dont you wish you were 2WD.. Sometimes i do so i could set the SS on the ground.. LOL! But then winter comes and then im glad im AWD, then summer comes then i wish i was 2WD..

Yea I do sometimes for the exact same reasons, especially since our winters here we dont ice but 2 days out of the year and everyone has work off. Actually I wish all the time I was rwd but oh well.

speaking of Cmoney, there is a ISSS on ebay and his license plates say CMONEY lol

speaking of Cmoney, there is a ISSS on ebay and his license plates say CMONEY lol

what!!