You doing it wrong

feece08

Your doing it wrong** wonder what's going on here...like seriously, maybe you don't know that there upside down....but do you think its an SS or does it just look cool in your eyes? lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-21476-137313038513_thumb.jpg

post-21476-137313039658_thumb.jpg

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

I always wonder why they do that also, especially when they aren't a Chevy. I seem on Craigslist once a guy did it to his silverado, and the inside of the bed towards the front of his truck he painted SS really big and it was upside down also lol

At least take the z71 stickers off of it Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Pulled into a gas station with my SS and there was a 05 Z71 crew cab with the SS badges on it... the guy had the nerve to tell me it was a really rare truck and gm only made a few of them.. i told him that he was really lucky to have one and i drove away laughing about it... what an idiot

I still don't think the Honda dealer that I bought my SS from knew really what they had considering book value is more on it now with 90k than I paid for it 3 years ago with 60k, Not that I am complaining tho, worked out for me.

Saw this a few months back while I was out of town training. Even had the Chevy logo exhaust tips.

3DfAWqt.jpg

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)