Started this project a few weeks ago after taking a look at the SSS exhaust and it was simple yet efficient, but didn't really start it till I got some vacation time and going to Cali. Don't want to take the SSS over there might get stolen or vandalized so I brought my other truck out from the grave and started tuning it up and the exhaust was lacking style :/ and sound. So I get on eBay and start researching parts and go on an ordering spree got the 2 cutouts, 2 magnaflow mufflers, x-pipe, 2 high flow cats, pacesetter headers with 3" collectors, and ordered an 3" exhaust pipe kit I don't have a pipe bender so it came with everything needed. After lots of scrapes and bruises/burns its on and dumped towards the rear. O yeah painted exhaust in flat black of course with high heat paint looks killer plus its eventually going to be my daily driver so it gets protected from the salt when it snows around here. Sorry truck is in rough shape black primer haven't got it painted but inside completely clean and maybe won't draw a thief's attention. And there is the video---->

Edited by ballincustoms (see edit history)