Wtf?

You're from Cali. You know

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Not just Cali, but NorCal. The Emerald Triangle!!!!LOL. I see and smell weed in cars I work on every day!

Awesome haha we should all do that, not sell but post ridiculous prices and start a fake SS boom kinda like all the "professionals" do with our housing market, etc. haha and shoot one of us may get lucky and someone take it, I wouldnt sell mine but id fine someone else's truck and buy it just to sell it to um :jester: lets do this!!!

I'll post mine up for $28K. See what happens. Lol. :thumbs:

Some guy came into my work today asking about "the guy that drives the blue truck". He asked if i would ever sell it. I told him i couldnt afford to. Had to put a Lein on the title to pay for engine and trans. He offered me $23K and it was hard not to take. I paid $18,500 two years ago, and have since dropped quite a bit more into it. $23K would just get me out from underneath it. Then id still have to go find another toy and with maybe $6K in my pocket after paying the truck off, it just isnt worth it.. I told him to keep looking cuz with offers like $23K for an SS, it wont be too hard to find. Ive seen trucks WAY nicer than mine sell for a lot less....