differences in year modEls..

Jake99

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the input guys, iv located one im going to look at this weekend I hope, 03 red with 80k miles. My budget dropped a bit cause I bought a boat but I think this truck should work good. And I dont plan on going crazy with performance just like to see a hi 12 some day which should be done with boltons, stall, cam.

05 silver byrch here with discs all around. Only option mine don't have is sunroof...:(. Oh well ill add it soon. Lots of great info here but I'm 100% sure all 06-07 rwd and came with rear drums. Kinda wish mine was rwd for the smokey doughnuts I'd be doing but I'm sure I can accomplish this with awd some day lol

03: only year with return style fuel system.

04-07 classic: return-less style fuel system.

This is important to know if you were planning on buying a supercharger as there are different parts needed to make it work.

Another thing to add is that the 03-04 came with silver wheels, the 05+ had the option for Chrome wheels. Also starting in 05 you could get a cloth bench seat.

03-04 did not have option at all to have the chrome rims? Im wondering because when i bought my 03 it had the chrome rims which then leads my to wonder if i have 05-06 rims or if they were dipped...