Mother nature is a B

Cramer

So since all the rain she gave this area over the last few days she decided to bring in a new friend. Had a "tornado" go straight through my town. Took out two of my huge trees which took out my whole backyard that I JUST finished. We drove into the storm and had trees and lines falling down all around us. Every street in my area was blocked to get home so I walked ahead of my wife while she was driving moving limbs and trunks out of the way. The SS got some damage and so did my DD S10. No one got hurt that I know of which is a good thing. Hopefully my insurance company plays nice since I have a hefty amount of damage to claim.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

wow hate to hear ryan. good luck with insurance. i hope the damage isent to bad and you get it handled. i gonna post a thread up today, flooded my whole shop. got there just in time to get the muscle cars and my truck up in air. the late model circle track car had to stay on ground.

Oh man that sux. Good thing u guys are safe and good luck with the insurance!

Sorry to hear that. Best thing is you guys are ok you can fix the other stuff.

Spent another day with the chainsaw and ended up getting half of one of the trees that came down brought to the boulevard for the city to grind down. I have 100x15ft of frontage and it is totally full to 8ft high. This was all from my little tree. The big tree is going to be chopped up tomm. Might have to take down my big tree totally but I will have to take down my little tree that was the nicest tree on the block. Insurance should be here tomm to appraise the stuff.

Btw we found my neighbors truck under a tree. I got it cut out and he drove it out. No broken glass but a few dents on it. Its a Chevy too.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Man I feel your pain I have been through this many times down here in s fla with all the hurricanes we've had. Sucks but you can't stop Mother Nature she does what she wants. Best of luck getting everything fixed up.