06 Silverado Crew Cab

rojo_143

Hello all its been a while since my last post but I figured I would post my truck on here first before I attempted to trade it in. So up for sale is my very well maintained 2006 Chevrolet Silverado LT2 Crew Cab. With only 46,xxx miles on the odometer!! It has the 5.3L V8 and is 2wd.. It has almost every option available except leather, sunroof and power fold mirrors. The exterior is is victory red and the paint is in great shape waxed at least once a month and had it buffed earlier this spring. Interior is charcoal gray cloth and is also in great condition showing very little wear. Has split bucket seats up front with the full center console. The truck is mainly stock except the exhaust which is a dual flowmaster cat back setup exiting at the corner of the bumpers and an aftermarket pioneer in dash DVD Bluetooth navigation head unit with Polk audio speakers in the front doors. Tires have plenty of tread left on them. The truck is in amazing shape and is in practically like new condition I am the second owner and am only selling due to my long commute to work. This truck retails for over $21,000 and has private party value of almost $19,000 so it is a steal at this price!! PM me with any question you may have I can assure you that the buyer will not be disappointe dwith this truck as it is very clean and well taken care of. I am not able to post pictures at the moment due to being at work but i have attached a link to my CL ad. The truck is located in Chesapeake Virginia.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3908346090.html