Looking for a 2/4 drop

Prolong

Anyone know of a good kit? Since I finally fixed my REP error I want to get back to working on the truck. And I'd figure I would go with a drop kit. I like mostly how they look but every pic I find shows it with 22in rims. Anyone know how well they look on 275/45/r20? I don't want to go to low but I do want it lowered a bit more then what it is. If anyone has pics of theirs post them up. Thanks for the info guys.

This is my non SS with mcgaughys 2/4. I know ppl don't like them cause the turning radius is bigger but I manage ok. I run 275/55 20 though

dery8ery.jpg

It's actually about 1/4-1/3" lower because that was the first day and it turns out I was literally riding on bump stops.

Edited by Thatdavidkid (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Is the turning radius the same as stock? I have a McGughys on my non SS/ 05 and the it turns terribly. It hops and skips when trying to make a wide U turn, I actually avoid making sharp truns because of it....I would really like a 2/3 drop without a big sacrifice on my soon to aquire 06 SS 2wd.

Hey NorCal SS... What would the 4" shackle and hanger for the 4" rear would cost me?

I think you will be happy with a 2/4 drop. It will most likely sit leveled out and will most likely not affect your tuning radious.

Hey NorCal SS... What would the 4" shackle and hanger for the 4" rear would cost me?

I think you will be happy with a 2/4 drop. It will most likely sit leveled out and will most likely not affect your tuning radious.

2wd or awd truck?

Hey NorCal with that kit 2 in the front and 3 in the back would that level the truck out? I know you have done many of these installs

i usually do 2.5 front and 4 inches rear that looks perfect with the a arms

2wd or awd truck?

I am awd. I already have spindles with torsion keys de-cranked so I'm sitting about 2.5 up front but rear sits higher at 3" so looking to go 4.

2wd or awd truck?

I am awd. I already have spindles with torsion keys de-cranked so I'm sitting about 2.5 up front but rear sits higher at 3" so looking to go 4.

Awd ....Sorry my phone was acting up lol