Should i trade my wifes car for this 500hp T/A ???

cmoney23

This guy wants to trade me str8 up for my wifes jaguar type R. The jag is only worth $8500 tops. This t/a prolly worth around $9-$10 grand. U never get out what u put in. Only issue would be my wife would have to drive my ss till i can get her another car because no way is she driving that trans am with my kids in it.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3874935173.html

Tell me what u think...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's a tough call. Gotta keep priorities in line tho I know your getting a house. Do you need this? At the end it's up to you bro. I like it. What is the boss saying lol??

Yeah we both love the jag. But she knows we werent keeping it that long because there made cheap and not very dependable. If i wasnt buying a house in 2 weeks ill trade in a heartbeat and use my down payment cash to buy her another car.. why does this have to happen at the worst possible time. Would love to have that and make it a street/strip car only and tow behind the ss and keep her in the garage. FML.. MAJAOR FML... LOL

It aint even about that. All it was about was getting the better end on a trade cause that T/A is worth more than what my type r jag is worth. All it was about was getting that to hot rod it around, drag it down the drag strip for awhile. Maybe a year, maybe longer. Then resell it for more than what my jags worth.

P.s. no one in their right mind will do a str8 up trade with me for a ls1. Lol

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)