Should i trade my wifes car for this 500hp T/A ???

cmoney23

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first reaction was go for it. But after reading that you are planning on buying a house and your long term goal would be to sell it, I would say pass. You will need more money than you expect when you first get your house. Plus there is always the chance that if you take it to the strip, you could break something and now you have to sink more money into it. Unless you are going to trade and then sell it for a profit, I'd pass.

Pass on it bro like said above when you get your house you will need every penny you have and there will be plenty of headaches to come with it you won't have time for the car. It's like having a really expensive kid when you buy a home.

The boss lady wife said No!! The timing isnt right for that kind of car. The buying a house in 2 weeks shut it down. She said if it wasnt for the house and all the updates we wanna do right away she woukdnt care. At first i had a flashback to being a teenager and wanting 500hp right now. Lol. Then after talking with wifey, reality sunk in. I would also of had to give up my ss to the wife so she coukd drive the kiddies around while im at work, cause i woukd be driving the T/A. And its definately not better than the SS.. So its a no go!!

So what are you gonna do??

Post 20.......... Its a NO! She said if we werent buying a house then it would have been a yes. Ill be kicking myself in the ass in the near future.. I know it!

Post 20.......... Its a NO! She said if we werent buying a house then it would have been a yes. Ill be kicking myself in the ass in the near future.. I know it!

you still have the SS so it's all good

I think you made a very wise choice. The TA is nice but I just bought another house and it was a royal pain! They might kick the deal for something like trading cars. Plus you will need to have extra cash for any unforeseen issues that may pop up on the new house.....

Its funny how the wife is always the final decision maker for stuff we want.

The old saying " A happy wife is a happy life" Is so true.. From past experience with women, they can make your life hell!! Total hell!!!