Pioneer AVIC-X940BT

rojo_143

I pulled the radio out of my truck and no longer need it it is a Pioneer AVIC-X940BT and has in dash navigation and Bluetooth and is HD and XM ready with the proper adapters. It has been bypassed already so you can make navigation changes while moving or watch a DVD(not recommended though). With the sale I am including the metra mounting kit and gmos-04 wiring harness if you are wanting to put in a Silverado or gm all you will have to do is plug it in. I do not have the steering wheel control adapter though as I did not want one. The head unit will come in the factory box with all that was included when new along with the mounting bracket and wiring harness with all manuals. This set up cost me just over $1,000 less then 4 months ago I am asking $600 shipped!

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

I am locatig in Norfolk, Virginia and amazon does have them for $564 but that doesnt include the $100 wiring harness or the $35 mounting kit mine does :D let me know if you are interested I will flex on the price but not all the way to 564

• 2 weeks later...