F/s: 2000 Z-28 Camaro 6 speed

zachm89

Selling my 2000 Z-28 (LS1/T-56) because I'm in need of something bigger. I've only owned this car for a little less than a year but it is not only a blast to drive but its also very solid for its age. The previous owner gave me every receipt for everything ever done or bought for the car. Since buying it I have installed a new alternator, tie rods, front and rear pads and rotors, a custom PCM tune and a dynomax muffler. The car sounds and drives great. It does need some TLC but nothing major. Tires are in like new condition and I do have the receipt and warranty info for them as well. The car currently has 276,xxx miles on the clock. I bought this car with around 260,xxx less than a year ago and have driven it every day since, it has not let me down a single time and runs perfect. For the miles and its age this is the cleanest fbody around, and I have done my best to increase its reliability since I've owned it. I am open to cash offers only, NO TRADES. Please feel free to contact me @ 903-nine one eight-9380. Asking $5000 OBO. If you call and I do not answer please leave a message or shoot me a text. More pictures can be emailed or sent through text. Thanks

Zach

6E02D396-62D9-42DF-9677-F7B257CF2B84-20220-0000066BAA8A1D64_zps22f2958d.jpg

Shipping a car isn't all that expensive...or hell, fly down here and drive it home! This car gets 26-28mpg on the highway @75-80 in 6th gear. That's hard to beat for a v8 fun to drive car!