6.2 Swap is worth it?

idk it might be a good swap. friend of mine with a 6.2 headers and stall has hit 13 flat. another friend with a ISS hit 13 flat with intake headers cam and stall.

Not saying I don't believe it...but that would be the second fastest sss na stock cubes if it were true. And it would beat a lot of guys that I know have a lot more mods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Are you comparing ecsb silverados with different engines? Did they run at the same time? Too many variables on the table here......

Well I would think the nnbs crew can is heavier ten a SS. correct me if I'm wrong but a 6.2 in a SS I think would be a good build

Edited by xKiNGx (see edit history)

If you had a built 6.2 that would be a different story. I know you can mod them pretty heavily. But it's alot of money. You can spend less on the lq9. If you got one super cheap maybe. But you can throw a good cam in the 6.0 with injectors n make the same if not more power.

Not saying I don't believe it...but that would be the second fastest sss na stock cubes if it were true. And it would beat a lot of guys that I know have a lot more mods

What is the fastest na record? Maybe that's something I can chase to beat with the lq9 till it gives out and then swap the l92.

Best I ran last night was 14.2 with a 60' of 2.1, since it's RWD I'd leave slow till i'd get to the tree and then slam the throttle.

Fastest na is 2bseen at 12.14 with a 427 c5r block, my current goal. Fastest "stock cubes" na is the 12.41 pass.

Your 12.4 is moving, what tire do you run or are you AWD?

I'm on the fence of how I wanna go about my truck. Probably should be on another thread lol

But impressing time.