Water spot removal?

What is the best way to remove water spots from glass? I mean haaaard water spots!! My town has the worst water in the world!! You almost have to wash one panel and dry it before you go to the next and this black doesn't help!! My truck steams when I spray water on it!! Please any tricks to get this crap off my windows would be helpful...

I know Viniger also works with the eraser pads work also, but if your having a hard time with steel wool then I think the viniger wont be enought either. I say you keep on working at it. I got some really nasty water spots once I was able to remove it from my paint wiht the viniger, but I had to use the steel wool, and it took hours of work to do the windows.

Where I work I have some very large cooling towers that have a bunch of overspray with chemicals mixed with water, So I am always removing water spots and white vinegar and the magic eraser pads do the trick...

I even used industrial 409 and a scotch bright pads and that would not take the water spots off !!! The worst thing that happens if it does not work for you is you still have water spots...

I went to orielleys and the guy showed me stuff called glass science glass scrub. They quit selling it but he showed me some he had an used it on my truck. The same spot I scrubbed for 10min with steel wool and polish, he wiped with that and wiped it right off and it looked brand new! So needless to say I ordered some glass science glass scrub and its being delivered! That crap is awesome!!!

We must have real bad water then. I spent 10min in a 5in spot scrubbin my butt off with rubbing compound and it took it off it just took awhile. But with that glass science glass scrub it came off almost instantly. Definitely worth the $12!!