bed covers; roll up vs fold?

They work by pressing down and pulling on the cover until the groove in the cover locks with the aluminum channel. Thats what i have now and hate it. You cant put it back when its cold as the leather wont stretch. Avoid it. I took mine off because of it and refuse to use it.

There is no video of the peel and seal that I have found, its easy when the leather is warm, otherwise the cover sucks. Thats probably why there is no video.

Or you may want to get the benefit of having a roll up and folding cover in one. I know that the Truxedo Deuce offers this kind of feature. Here's a link I found for some info - http://4wheelonline.com/TruXedoDeuceTonneauCovers.52596.0 .It can be hinged open at the front of the bed for fast access to that area, and it can be rolled up completely for full access.

• 5 months later...

how do those Lund Seal and Peels even work?? theres nothing on youtube, and any info/reviews i read on it didnt really explain. never seen that 'tongue and groove' type cover before

if it's the same type I had on my s-10 it is Velcro. I loved it.

Oh this is an old thread lmao!

I just get nervous about having a cover that can be that easy to get into if you have anything in the bed.

This is what I used to have, great cover and it was very durable...

Click the see it in action at the bottom left of the picture.

http://www.ultimate-truck.com/Fold_A_Cover.html