60" TV, stand and electric fireplace. Rockford Il.

Blown 346

I have my 60" Panasonic LCD HD TV, its matching stand with glass shelving and a Oak electric fireplace for sale.

The TV is 5 years old, works like a charm, comes with remote, manual etc. I just replaced the lamp in it. It is in brand new condition, not a single mark on it.

I went to Best buy which is where i got it from to get a idea of what it might be worth today as a replacement cost and they told me $1,000. This TV cost me over 3 grand brand new. SD card etc, has to many inputs to list. Still have the receipt for that and the stand.

Ill start at $1,000 OBO

The stand is silver with 2 glass shelves, also in mint condition and looks like new. It is not a cheaply made stand, it will take 2 guys to move.

The stand today is $300, $150

The electric Oak fireplace is also in new condition with not a mark on it. It works like it should. It has the flame setting, dimmer, and heat, or you can just have the flame going. Its not the cheap MDF, its real wood. It was $400 from Home Depot and it heats up to 400 sq FT.

$200

Or Text me and ill send you pictures of everything working and or video if you like.

847-489-1982 Mike

tv1_zpseed2cd9f.jpg

tv2_zpsfc5190cb.jpg

tv3_zpsc0428866.jpg

tv4_zpsf3932dcc.jpg

tv5_zps6685a2bc.jpg

Comcast broke my 63inch DLP and am waiting to hear back from manager in charge of techs for a replacement or re-imbursment. Mine was $2300 not including specific DLP HDMI cables. They cannot replace the TV or specific cable so I am not sure what will happen. As soon as I hear from this guy who is in charge of technicians Insurance polices, I will let you know Mike. I may need to inquire about shipping. I will message you here privately or ID myself threw a text after I talk to this guy. -Andrew

Comcast broke my 63inch DLP and am waiting to hear back from manager in charge of techs for a replacement or re-imbursment. Mine was $2300 not including specific DLP HDMI cables. They cannot replace the TV or specific cable so I am not sure what will happen. As soon as I hear from this guy who is in charge of technicians Insurance polices, I will let you know Mike. I may need to inquire about shipping. I will message you here privately or ID myself threw a text after I talk to this guy. -Andrew

DLP specific HDMI cables? LOL

Free bump. Glwts

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...