This 2014 Silverado was made based on my SS

I think chevy is trying to target me with this new truck, haha the paint scheme and the fact it is at a NASCAR race just screams my name... i cant get rid of the SS but maybe I'll trade another vehicle I have in on it :jester: although I really want a diesel next! Anyways here is what i mean:

My SS is the first pic... and they 2014 Silverado is obviously the second one I think they designed after mine (not really, but its a funny thought that my parents had when they saw this beauty)..... this is def the BEST lookin 2014 I have seen and it has painted bumpers like our SS trucks!!! I'm even feelin good about those wheels on it, I'm in trouble boys cause looks like I'll be getting a 2014 to match the SS, dont know if i wanna trade in my awesome 4dr jeep Rubi for it but im seriously considering it!!!!!

post-8070-0-37168200-1374755002_thumb.jpg

post-8070-0-50853300-1374755188_thumb.jpg

I seen it lastnite for the pace truck I thought it was badass. I'm kinda bias towards blue anyway lol

I'd trade in the jeep in a heartbeat for a matching set of silverado's in the driveway.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Thats what im thinkin! I can't stop looking at it... and that is an older picture of my SS and I can't stop looking at it side by side with that new one!!! My bank account is in trouble when i get home cause I may just have to have that truck!!! My jeep is pretty sweet though, it will be hard to let go. Check it out:

Well I don't have a small enough image to use the attach file option, maybe i'll finally break down and start a photobucket later but the jeep is a 2011 4dr Rubicon on 35s pretty worked up with steel bumpers, lights, winch, the works really.

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

Yeah its official, if that paint scheme is offered I think the jeep is getting traded in for another Silverado! It will look even better in my driveway after the SS is repainted with larger stripes, not quite the size of those but I'm changing them up a little bit and moving away from the decals.

Yup that is one sweet truck but I can't seem to find the grill option let alone the stripes and I've decided that since I can't get that exact truck without really searching for maybe the dealer that gets the actually pace truck then I'm just gonna buy a diesel or wait until the 6.2L version comes out probably next year, once I found out that so far only the 5.3L seems to be the option I think that pretty much seals the deal that I'll wait for at least the bigger motor if not the new body style HD with a duramax. It was a good thought but I reckon the jeep stays for now!