P0300 Multiple Misfire Code

I had a P0300 code come up a couple days ago. The truck starts and idles fine, it smells a bit gassy when sitting in one spot though. During any accelerating past around 3500 RPM the CEL will flash for a bit then go back off. It also very noticeably less power at all times currently.

I already checked the exhaust, nothing leaking there that I can feel. Other suggestions I am seeing online are a possible vacuum leak, coil pack issues, and other various fuel delivery related things. I just started after I got a full tank of gas a couple days ago, is it possible it is just a tank of sub par gas?

Any ideas would be great, if I can't figure it out in the next two weeks the truck will be going in to figure out why my knock sensor codes won't stay off while I am on vacation and I will just have them figure it out then, but earlier is always better. I have EFI Live and can provide logs if that helps.

That code can be plug wires, plugs, coil packs, EGR, cats etc etc. It can be alot of different things. mainly if you havent changed the plugs and wires i would do so. Spark plug gap and the use of the wrong temperature plug can cause the problem. Its a multiple mis fire code. I would start with the easy things like plugs and wires.

Clean out the TB and maf see if that helps. I was having issues with mine and that's a code that pooped up, I put a different PCM with a tune and the rough idle I had before was worse with the tuned PCM to where it would shut off. After I cleaned these parts it took care of the issue and idles perfectly now.

Other things to rule out would be a clogged cat, spark plugs, wires, or a vacuum leak.

The engine and exhaust system has about 8000 miles total on it, it seems strange that any of that stuff would be failing already. I will try and start checking some of it over as I can.

Mileage doesnt matter if the wrong plugs were used. Anything can fail at any time...