WTB LS2 car/90mm DBW throttle body ASAP!

gcosse05

Need to get one for a core to get my TPIS 102TB. The core they charge is pretty high. no junkyards or pull a part places near me. email me at [email protected] Thanks guys!

I'm interested in a TPIS 102 as well. I've got a 90 on mine now. So is it the 90mm as a core + $560ish for the 102?

Yep. I talked to them in the phone yesterday. The TB's are a month out, and its a $325 core and $589 for the TB. From what I understand, they're the best money can buy, and when strapped to an X-Link, its flawless operation. Plus they look fricken sweet! The core has to be a LS2 from a CAR. A truck LS2 TB like on trailblazer ss won't work (I think they're 87mm). I talked to 1BAD2K (Sam) and he has one he will sell me that I can use as a core but he said he thinks it may be for LS7. Think they're the same thing but the operation motors may be different. So we're trying to figure that out now. I'm going to call TPIS and see if they will take either one if we can't figure out which one it is. I'm dying to get my hands on one to go with my FAST LSXRT!

Edited by gcosse05 (see edit history)

Need to get one for a core to get my TPIS 102TB. The core they charge is pretty high. no junkyards or pull a part places near me. email me at [email protected] Thanks guys!

I'm interested in a TPIS 102 as well. I've got a 90 on mine now. So is it the 90mm as a core + $560ish for the 102?

I also talked to them yesterday and yes the ls2 throttle body needs to be from a car and they just use the guts(motor, electrical) and is about $560 fish, if you have a J-tube they will cut off the existing flange and for$100.00 sell you a 102mm flange and weld it on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I also talked to them yesterday and yes the ls2 throttle body needs to be from a car and they just use the guts(motor, electrical) and is about $560 fish, if you have a J-tube they will cut off the existing flange and for$100.00 sell you a 102mm flange and weld it on.

I'm hoping the guy I'm talking to about getting a core finds out the one he has is for LS2 so I can get the ball rolling. If he does find out its for LS7, I'm gonna call TPIS and ask if they accept them as core bc I can't find anything saying theyre different. I read this huge thing on LS1tech saying theu are exactly the same. I know they look just alike, which ofcourse means nothing. Are you about to order one as well?

I'm hoping the guy I'm talking to about getting a core finds out the one he has is for LS2 so I can get the ball rolling. If he does find out its for LS7, I'm gonna call TPIS and ask if they accept them as core bc I can't find anything saying theyre different. I read this huge thing on LS1tech saying theu are exactly the same. I know they look just alike, which ofcourse means nothing. Are you about to order one as well?
hopefully before the year is over.Between my cam/tranny install earlier this year and now having to pay out 5k for head gaskets on my duramax I will be tapped for a little while.

I got one guys. Got a LS2 take off from Scoggin Dickey with drop shipping 2nd day air directly to TPIS (I think the plane is going to land in the TPIS parking lot) for a total of $240. Called TPIS to make them aware that I was sending one to them so he took my info and told me they may have the stuff needed to put one together for me when they recieve it. Thanks for all the effort from you guys to help me find one. Ill post pics of this beauty when I get it.

Edited by gcosse05 (see edit history)