Well I think I got it figured. I looked over everything... Again, and gave the plugs a really good look this time. I was running autolite 103s, which are black (everything south of the threads, including the ground strap). So they look brand new. I never would've noticed until I looked at the ground strap extra close. There was a thin layer of, I'm not sure really. It was a hard coating of something red. Kind of like the natural colour of potery a dark dull red. Anyone good at reading plugs that could know what it is? Anyway new plugs (back to ngk so I can actually see any carbon build up) and she's banging like a champ again... I feel so stupid lol damn black spark plugs.

this is great to hear bro glad you got it figured out, NGK is the way to go!

Well I think I got it figured. I looked over everything... Again, and gave the plugs a really good look this time. I was running autolite 103s, which are black (everything south of the threads, including the ground strap). So they look brand new. I never would've noticed until I looked at the ground strap extra close. There was a thin layer of, I'm not sure really. It was a hard coating of something red. Kind of like the natural colour of potery a dark dull red. Anyone good at reading plugs that could know what it is? Anyway new plugs (back to ngk so I can actually see any carbon build up) and she's banging like a champ again... I feel so stupid lol damn black spark plugs.this is great to hear bro glad you got it figured out, NGK is the way to go!

I approve of this message. NGK FTW

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by BlueAWDSS (see edit history)