09.5 g8 gt

surfssup95

Ran my buddies g8 tonight from a 15mph roll. held him through first and part of 2nd 65mph or so an then he started pulling.. need to up my shift points bad.. set to 5,900 on stock injectors. G8 had cold air intake!

Yeah man bump up the shift points according to the cam u got. You don't want it to fall off the cam. You may need a little bigger injectors also. What size cam did u go with?

Time for some new injectors bro I need some also, I have the TSP 228R waiting in the closet on me to collect the rest of the parts I need lol gonna do it all at once!

Ya, whats it take to swap injectors?

By some marine 8.1's 42lbers. That's what I have and there plug n play. No cutting splicing or anything. Can get them on ptnet cheap sometimes. I bought brand new from fiveomotorsports. Will help alot.

About 20-30min of its your first time and you don't have to splice in new connectors.

By some marine 8.1's 42lbers. That's what I have and there plug n play. No cutting splicing or anything. Can get them on ptnet cheap sometimes. I bought brand new from fiveomotorsports. Will help alot.

Thanks guys!