Who is pushing 500 to the wheels with a mp112?

I'm in between going with a radix or an sts rear mount in my truck. I'd like to get around 500 to the wheels and run low 12's, maybe even break into the 11's. Ultimately the truck was already set up with a radix before I purchased it hence some of the mods. I just have different goals than the previous owner.

current mods

Walbro 255LPH

Comp Cams 218/224 562/567-114

ZO6 yellow springs

7.4 hardened push rods

zippytune

160 tstat

Pacesetter LT's

Corsa

Transgo HD-2 Shift kit

corvette servo

05 efans

Volant CAI

FRI 3200 stall

trans cooler

Your setup with a radix should get you in the low 12's to high 11's as long as you have something to battle high IAT's. Such as a Phenolic spacer for the radix and meth or NO2... Those mods and a 50-75shot NO2 will get you mid 11's IMO... Meth and a spacer will get you probably high 11's... But this is all IMO... The key is trying to keep that heat pump cool, Once you have done that the mp112 is a great blower still and will get you 11's all day with a small pulley and supporting mods... Not to mention that instant torque from the dig :peelout:

edit: You're probably going to need another fuel pump some 60lb injectors and might as well throw a 90mm TB and J-tube on her and you'll be mid to low 12's now and mid to low 11's with mentioned above....

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I would like to think im at 500 AWHP, but ill never know for sure. For all i know, im barely over 400. Lol. People always ask, "how much horses are you pushing"?

Its hard to give them an answer. Rather than boring someone who knows nothing about vehicles with specs from the build, i just say im around 600hp at the crank. That usually makes their eyes light up and its the best guess ive got for output power without having it dynoed.

I would like to think im at 500 AWHP, but ill never know for sure. For all i know, im barely over 400. Lol. People always ask, "how much horses are you pushing"?

Its hard to give them an answer. Rather than boring someone who knows nothing about vehicles with specs from the build, i just say im around 600hp at the crank. That usually makes their eyes light up and its the best guess ive got for output power without having it dynoed.

:withstupid: I also just tell people aproxamate crank HP's as there is no way for me to tell to the ground... 600-650hp at crank is around 500AWHP 650HP/25%AWD parasitic loss=520HP to the ground... I just add up the low end claims of what others have gained from their mods (so if I ever do a dyno I won't be disappointed LOL) and add it to the base of my hp such as a radix makes 120hp so 345+120=465 and so on...

:withstupid: I also just tell people aproxamate crank HP's as there is no way for me to tell to the ground... 600-650hp at crank is around 500AWHP 650HP/25%AWD parasitic loss=520HP to the ground... I just add up the low end claims of what others have gained from their mods (so if I ever do a dyno I won't be disappointed LOL) and add it to the base of my hp such as a radix makes 120hp so 345+120=465 and so on...

Goddamn dude. First time I read your sig. I'm impressed. :thumbs:

Bet it moves.

Goddamn dude. First time I read your sig. I'm impressed. :thumbs:

Bet it moves.

She runs like a rapped ape when its cool outside LOL. It scares me everytime I go WOT cause it screams and something has to give eventually.. The IAT's are killing me and Wheatley and I have been fine tuning the sh%t out of it... Been getting alot of Knock and now I am down to a managable 1-2's but still not perfect... Need better fuel up here... errr... and the only e-85 station for 85 miles closed up here... I could get some av-gas from the airport at $7 a gallon... Meth, Nitrous, Brakes, spacer, bigger coolant resovoir, 8 rib kit, are all future must needs to get this pig knocking at the 10's door... after thousands of dollars and hundreds of labor hours I am getting there...

This is something I'd like to know myself, I'm looking into the SNOW performance meth kit (stage 3) and Dynatech LT's with cats.

I'm trying to keep out of the inside of the motor, she's getting close to 100K and I'd like to avoid diving into the motor. (cam, rockers, an such)

I'd like to get close to 500-ish at the wheels. Roast me some Lightings and 'Stangs

I have:

Radix MP112 intercooled.

Corsa Sport

Volant CAI w/Scoop

160 Stat

and that's really it, with a Stage 3 Meth and smaller pulley, headers and good tune could I get close to this?

Or should I go into the motor with a cam, rockers and all new seals?

The Trans was rebuilt no to long ago and shifts her ass off, so I'm not too worried there ( and yes it was built as a performance Trans not a stocker, lol)