Will this fit?

super88

Yeah. It's just a half cover though, not a replacement. It won't cover the whole pillar, making it look tacky. The dyes are probably different colors too. If you get a full cover that goes the full length of the pillar, it'll look cleaner. They have them in 2 and 3 gauge pods, with an opening for the Bose tweeter. They're like $42 or so.

You likely will still need to paint it with the appropriate color. I had a hard time matching up, but eventually got it right. I got Colorbond Leather, Plastic, and Vinyl Refinisher, in GM Very Dark Pewter. I got it a while back at Summit. Probably still available.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Yeah I agree, the one you posted just mount on top of the stock one and does not look the best.

You are better off spending a little extra and getting a full pillar pod

Like this

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/ProParts-Chevy-Silverado-Dual--Triple-Full-A-Pillar-Posts-PRD37028.aspx

Do yourself a favor and spend the money and get one from Autometer. I bought one from glowshift and it is garbage. From my experience....everything they sell is garbage.

So, you are saying you don't like their products?

alright thanks man appriecate that..

Havent been on here in awhile.. but the SS has cam and longtube headers now..

Sounds like you're getting that monster ready to run real hard. Glad to see you're making progress on the ride

Sounds like you're getting that monster ready to run real hard. Glad to see you're making progress on the ride

Yeah im getting my wide band today and stall later this month 3600... then getting a new paint scheme.. black hood, everything else silver birtch.. black SS wheels with black emblems, I also got my wing.