What's the forum code

I don't know yet. Probably start off with the essential detail kit

Very good way to start. I would highly recomend also buying a gallon of detail spray, you wont regret it. That 16oz bottle goes very fast when you have to use it to clay a full size truck

Very good way to start. I would highly recomend also buying a gallon of detail spray, you wont regret it. That 16oz bottle goes very fast when you have to use it to clay a full size truck

just clay with soapy water. works great. lubrication is the key

just clay with soapy water. works great. lubrication is the key

I know it can be done, but i would not recomend that at all. Way too much of a chance of the soap drying on your paint, plus is there is not enough suds you risk doing damage to the paint

It's really good. All of there products are top notch.

To the op. if you are interested I'm getting ready to sell my porter cable that I bought from adams polishes a couple of years ago. Barley used and works great. I don't use it cause I have the flex. Let me know

It's really good. All of there products are top notch.

To the op. if you are interested I'm getting ready to sell my porter cable that I bought from adams polishes a couple of years ago. Barley used and works great. I don't use it cause I have the flex. Let me know

I am either going flex or that new buffer they just came out with.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2