Ever check out TurboMic's build on LS1 truck?

MID12sSSS

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-garage/20012-turbomics-garage.html

His SCSB clone is nasty!!! 427LSX TT. I love this truck. Lots of vids on Youtube too! Getting sub 10second times!

He has too much money! Lol. Also, look at his Off Road Caddy in the link above. I want a build this insane one day.

Not to steal his swag, but i wonder what rims he's running.... :lol:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

He's a good guy. I followed his build years ago. There's lots a fast trucks on that site! Allen's truck is nasty as well and so is lamborado I believe that's still his username.

Yeah. LOTS of beautiful and fast trucks over there... Really puts into perspective what "fast" is.. Haha i feel so puny now after watching some of these guy's build. But im only 21. Ill get there one day. Lol. I guess i cant complain though. Not many kids my age that have built their block and the rest of their truck themselves.

So is it considered a clone even with a street scene roll pan and no cladding? I never have really considered my truck a clone.......well yet anyway lol

Well, i guess technically its not a clone. Lol. Its just a nice RCSB.

It's all about who has the most money when it comes to fast.... What has taken alot guys to get what I got only a few months or a couple years, has taken me 8 to just start knocking on the 11's door.... In another 8 I will probably be low 10's LOL If I had the money I would be the fastest SSS ever on street trim...

Yeah. Exactly. You'll never be the fastest, and how fast you are just depends on how much you wanna spend. Just set a goal and stick to it. I mean, anything can be fast. You can have a 9second focus that'll shit on vettes, but in the end, its still a focus. So speed isnt everything. I just want a nice street truck that'll hold its own. Mid 11s without spray would be a great place to be one day. If i can find a LS7 to steal from a wreck or just slowly build an LSX, that'll be a dream come true. Add a little boost and you have yourself a nasty ride.

i dont need a 9 second truck. Lol. But they sure are nice to dream about. :jester: