2008 Trailblazer SS - *SUPER CLEAN*

qwk_snd

I am selling my 2008 Chevy Trailblazer SS with the 3SS options package. It came FACTORY with the all aluminum LS2 motor (400hp factory), 4L70e transmission, and 4.10 gears in the 14 bolt heavy duty rear end. It has 67,000 miles, and it is completely factory and unmolested. It has a ton of options, as in, HEATED LEATHER/suede seats, BOSE stereo with XM radio, power SUN ROOF, power locks, power windows, power seats, steering wheel controls for radio, odometer, gas mileage, etc... It has the rear cargo area retractable shade and all floor mats including cargo area mat with 2 extra mats for the rear seating area. It has the factory 20" SS WHEELS with like new tires (275/45/20). It has the factory towing package with an added aftermarket trailer brakes system installed and the factory rear air suspension which is GREAT for towing (it always stays level, never sags in the rear with a trailer hooked up). It has some awesome lighting upgrades including 5000k HID headlights and white LEDs through out the entire interior. It has professionally painted emblems all the way around (dark metalic grey) and it was PROFESSIONALLY buffed and detailed just last week in preparation for sale and has always been garage kept. A Trailblazer SS this clean, with miles this low, is a RARE find anymore. Most of them have been abused and beat up, but not this one, it is in immaculate condition. Call or text me with any questions you may have, you can reach me at 918-3four6-87zero6. I am asking $23,000. Thank you for looking!

00M0M_diPPZskX6MX_600x450.jpg

01313_570kvVPD7Mk_600x450.jpg

00J0J_gKqkicuA4Wo_600x450.jpg

00606_gA9chqnIrct_600x450.jpg

00m0m_31umXYbKqWU_600x450.jpg

Edited by qwk_snd (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I love the truck but with a baby on the way I need to drop this monthly payment to free up some money. Also, $23,000 is what I owe, so the price will drop monthy as I make payments...