Bogus stop

So today after my lunch I start heading back to work and as I get closer to the stop I see a cop pass by so me seeing that I do my 5 seconds at the stop. I then pull from the stop slower than usual taking into consideration that the cop just passed. I am barely like at 20mph when I see the cop heading back the opposite direction following a car and then I see him turn around after me and I see the lights. I pull over and have all my documents and he asks do you know why I pulled you over I reply no he says I didn't stop at the stop sign I calmly tell him I did stop because I saw you pass by. Then he says you also pulled out of that stop on to the intersection pretty fast again I calmly tell him I did not pull out of there fast because I saw you pass. I give my license and insurance and he just glances at them and doesn't even go back to his car to check my info out, then just tells me to be more careful and let's me go no ticket or written warning. Its either he stopped me to really get me on something just he had no proof or he is profiling me because of my truck lol its not even that great its my half primered 2000 Chevy silverado. Just don't like this stop because my family has been profiled before just because of what we drive they think we are drug dealers.

Do you think it was more of a racial stop?, I can't see why he would pull you over because you have primer on your truck unless its really beat which I doubt it is.Either way it sounds like he needed an excuse to pull you over.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Can't be a racial stop because I have tint and its not illegal its tinted at what the law lets me have so he couldn't see me well plus he was hispanic and I am Hispanic. Although I would think he would check my tint but nothing. No truck isn't beat but just looks mean and aggressive, and not that loud unless I floor it which I did not do all day. I guess he got scared my truck was going to eat every car on the

Road I dunno lol. It dont help when we have a black 07 Tahoe, black 05 sss, 00 Silverado, 2 burbans one stock one not, a 68 Chevy truck, all parked at my house

some cops could just be bored as well, trying to bag someone for anything cuz they probably havnt made a stop all day wrong place at the wrong time i guess... but luckily you didnt get a ticket for something you didnt do!

when my 78 cutlass was on the road it was all in gray rattle can primer., on my way home from school i pull up the street i live on and notice blue lights behind me and pulls me over right infront of my mail box!!! he was like where are you going.. and i pointed at my house, and was like right there! then he goes why didnt you pull into the driveway... i was like i dont park in the drive way..then he says i pulled you over cuz your car looks unregistered..... i was like you friggen kidding me? so i give him my papers then he starts walking away but then quickly turns around to check to see if i had a sticker then looks under my car... then comes back from doing his thing in the cruiser then goes your all set this car looks dangerious i suggest you take it off the road.. in my head i was like really? go suck a D*** pissed me off but hey what ya gunna do?

Seems to me like the cop had nothing better to do so he pulled you over, which is bs but when they have the badge they have that right, don't let it get to you bro you did nothing wrong just blow it off.

Seems to me like the cop had nothing better to do so he pulled you over, which is bs but when they have the badge they have that right, don't let it get to you bro you did nothing wrong just blow it

off.

Hey bro just cause the have a badge doesnt mean they can stop you, they need provable cause, you have to do some kind of traffic violation or something. I have been followed around by cops for miles. They never stop me cause I dont give them a reason, but they still try to intimidate you.

So today after my lunch I start heading back to work and as I get closer to the stop I see a cop pass by so me seeing that I do my 5 seconds at the stop. I then pull from the stop slower than usual taking into consideration that the cop just passed. I am barely like at 20mph when I see the cop heading back the opposite direction following a car and then I see him turn around after me and I see the lights. I pull over and have all my documents and he asks do you know why I pulled you over I reply no he says I didn't stop at the stop sign I calmly tell him I did stop because I saw you pass by. Then he says you also pulled out of that stop on to the intersection pretty fast again I calmly tell him I did not pull out of there fast because I saw you pass. I give my license and insurance and he just glances at them and doesn't even go back to his car to check my info out, then just tells me to be more careful and let's me go no ticket or written warning. Its either he stopped me to really get me on something just he had no proof or he is profiling me because of my truck lol its not even that great its my half primered 2000 Chevy silverado. Just don't like this stop because my family has been profiled before just because of what we drive they think we are drug dealers.

Thats Hereford for you, watch for the old lady cop, she is the meanest one.

Hey bro just cause the have a badge doesnt mean they can stop you, they need provable cause, you have to do some kind of traffic violation or something. I have been followed around by cops for miles. They never stop me cause I dont give them a reason, but they still try to intimidate you.

this is true but they always come up with something to stop you, I've been stopped like this before a few times myself, just can't let it get to you to much.

Exactly but that lady cop sees me all the time and nothing, I have had it before where 3 cars we own were on their watch list and those cars never had a moving violation. Dunno but if I did do a violation I should have gotten a written warning its not on the system. Hereford has a lot of crooked cops

Huh? Gotta say this ones got me confused. Are you saying that if his family has been profiled that makes it O.K. to be profiled again?

Probable cause of what?

Not saying its ok to profile,there has to be a reason the cops have profiled him or his family. I dont know what the reason is but once you are profiled there is a reason for it. Any police officer has the right to pull a vehicle over that has been profiled and make up whatever excuse they need to make the stop. The thing with profiling is the cops know certain vehicles that have been "Profiled" meaning something happened before hand to have those vehicles stand out and the cops are just waiting to come across illegal activity with those vehicles. Not necessarily the person driving them.