SS airbrushed bed cover

zayne0

Pictures as promised!! Thanks everyone, if you like what see check out my other work at zanekeimigdesigns on facebook.

looks awesome! i like that alot, you do very great work!!! im going to have to check out your FB page! and he does do alot of flame work, but i was staying away flames kinda not my thing... but i had him do a smoke affect on my hood like if there was a cigbutt sitting in an ashtray and the way the smoke rises off of it hard to see in picture but i have a video of it, it also says silverado in blue pearl that only appears when sun hits it at certiant angles along with some of the smoke.... i dont smoke at all but i like the way the smoke comes off of it,

the local guy i go to is http://www.petescustompaint.com/ hes been in magizines and stuff i dont know if you have heard of him

Wow that is sexy! Hey I may have some engine covers that would match up nice if he is interested. Im not sure I want to sell them yet but if I change intake manifolds I want be needing them anymore and they need to be on a nice truck! Just a feeler but check them out, got them from Dentguy back when i bought a bunch of his procharger stuff.

***well the file is to big but i think they are still in an old thread i'll get pics

Is that white truck got some stripes? looks like stripes on the hood or stripe decals just pulled off, i have stripes and want them painted on and just looking around to see what else is out there before they become that permanent

Wow that is sexy! Hey I may have some engine covers that would match up nice if he is interested. Im not sure I want to sell them yet but if I change intake manifolds I want be needing them anymore and they need to be on a nice truck! Just a feeler but check them out, got them from Dentguy back when i bought a bunch of his procharger stuff.

***well the file is to big but i think they are still in an old thread i'll get pics

Is that white truck got some stripes? looks like stripes on the hood or stripe decals just pulled off, i have stripes and want them painted on and just looking around to see what else is out there before they become that permanent

I didn't post up the pic of the white truck but it looks like a stripe one the side of cowl induction with some silver airbrushing inside the stripe.

** sorry not trying to jack your thread!** the white truck hood with airbrush on the side of the cowl is mine lol its actually silver birtch it goes to my SSS those pics are of it when it was first done so it was very dull heres a video of it

VIDEO

th_4C480C12-CD07-4984-80F7-1300D50F6F16-

VIDEO

th_25B10B5D-A5BC-44DF-AE7D-3C9E0BF1EC7F-

75B24665-0FE6-40AB-8E63-75780CD8C079-511

5D1C233C-04AD-46B2-BCA1-E8372A53CABC-511

87329DF2-7F90-4CE1-9246-95688C6FAC29-893

this is in direct sunlight the silverado pops in blue, but if the sun isnt hitting it right you wont see it

EB4526AC-33EE-4464-946C-31E23D3D829D-893

Edited by CJ_978 (see edit history)

** sorry not trying to jack your thread!** the white truck hood with airbrush on the side of the cowl is mine lol its actually silver birtch it goes to my SSS those pics are of it when it was first done so it was very dull heres a video of it

Yeah that looks sick! I see those strips on the side of the cowl and it looks great, but in the first to pics/freeze frame of the video it looks like faint stripes on the top of the cowl hood itself. Great lookin trucks guys

• 2 weeks later...