WTB Full SS cladding kit!!!

kyle's v

Like the title says i'm looking for a full cladding kit including front/rear bumpers and all brackets if possible.

It took me a little over a year to track down the truck I wanted but finally came across one. Here it is the day I got it home.

photo16_zps230da908.jpg

photo26_zps5a98fb71.jpg

That'll make a perfect project truck, was it the z71 with electric 4wd that made it difficult to find? What year is that? Everytime I get an itch for a Rcsb, I search and only come back with Manuel 4wd selectors.

Anyways I have a full arrival blue SS kit minus brackets and front bumper, if picked up in Cali I would do $700 and could possibly throw in a bumper that has damage that could be repaired.

That'll make a perfect project truck, was it the z71 with electric 4wd that made it difficult to find? What year is that? Everytime I get an itch for a Rcsb, I search and only come back with Manuel 4wd selectors.

Anyways I have a full arrival blue SS kit minus brackets and front bumper, if picked up in Cali I would do $700 and could possibly throw in a bumper that has damage that could be repaired.

If you'll ship it I would be interested. I could get the brackets else where...

Finding an 04' arrival blue RCSB with electronic 4wd,steering wheel controls,power seat and 5.3 was VERY hard!!

Edited by vman (see edit history)

If you'll ship it I would be interested. I could get the brackets else where...

Finding an 04' arrival blue RCSB with electronic 4wd,steering wheel controls,power seat and 5.3 was VERY hard!!

I wouldn't mind shipping but Im sure the cost would be pricey, and some pieces are long, I'd you have any suggestions on how to ship it let me know. And I only have partial Tuesday's off.