Getting new wheels!

cb2big4u

I came up on a little cash lately and just so happened I caught a glimpse of the 24" KMC Slide on that black truck posted for sale. Started doing some research and I am going to go ahead and buy the MC Slides in 24x9.5 with a +25mm offset. Getting a decent deal on them at $1450 shipped to my door.

I only wanted to spend around $2000 for them with tires. So I decided to get some Lexani LX-NINE since I can get them at approx. $600 shipped. I know they are total shit but it is what I can afford for the time. I will replace them with some Nittos down the road.

My question is...Should I go 305/35/24 or a 295/35/24 ??

I just don't want them to stick out the side and look retarded.

Never heard of those tires. If you concerned about money, I'd just get new tires for your stock wheels and save the rest of the money for the future. Nitto 420S in a 305/50 would be what I'd get.

305/50 on a 24"? Would that even fit?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Definitely not the 295. I've had rims on these body style trucks 3 different occadions and the 305 is the way to go. here's the 305's on 24's that were on my truck when I bought it. If ya really want somethin cheap, ill sell ya the whole set. Removeable paintable inserts, lug nuts, tires at 70%, with a spare tire that's about 80%. $1200 shipped

post-25370-137595080297_thumb.jpg

Never heard of those tires. If you concerned about money, I'd just get new tires for your stock wheels and save the rest of the money for the future. Nitto 420S in a 305/50 would be what I'd get.

, I'd just get new tires for your stock wheels and save the rest of the money for the future.

^^^ what he said

Lexani is a tire that nexen makes. I used to see them on peoples cars back in high school. They don't have bad reviews.

Now I'm second guessing my purchase. I guess I can go ahead and buy the rims and then just buy a tire at a time.

Nope and I'm going to go ahead and just not buy any... I'll just save up. Grrr. It sucks but I guess yall are right. On top of that my wife was getting pissed at me about spending my own personal money on them. I think she was just pissed in general. /shrug. Till next time. :(