new truck

edved37

Thinking about getting this truck, but I'm not a fan of the wheels at all. Anybody on here interested in them? I'd be looking to replace with just stock 20s or replica 22's.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3987353891.html

Edited by edved37 (see edit history)

The wheels might look better if the truck was lowered a lot more. The tires are just too damn small and make it look off. Im not a fan of anything bigger than a 22" wheel on these trucks but I could probably tolerate those with a drop.

Good lookin truck and looks taken care of. The wheels are a six spoke replica of the old iroc-z wheels which makes them kinda wierd for a truck imo, other than that they probably would look pretty decent with more sidewall.

Yeah they need more side wall or somin, just doesnt sit right so maybe lowered those would look better but changing them is a good idea. I hate knocking down a SSS price because I obviously find value in them however if I was you I would take like $11,500 or $12,500 in cash money! If he turns it down tell him to keep/sell them wheels and then try it! Good luck man, and really it is a pretty good lookin deal but who knows on C-list.