New rotors n pads??

JC03SS

Looking at getting some new rotors n pads. I've been all through the brake section looking at diff set ups. What are you guys running and what would be a nice setup without breaking the bank. Wanting to stay under a grand. Thanks guys

I got the baer big brake kit from autoanything.com and it was like 500 or under all you would need is pads

baer big brake kit for under $500??? link please! couldt find that on there site. calipers and rotors?

I got the baer big brake kit from autoanything.com and it was like 500 or under all you would need is pads

baer big brake kit for under $500??? link please! couldt find that on there site. calipers and rotors?

X infinite

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

post-21185-0-16879600-1376257978_thumb.jpg

Ended up going with the stock SSBC slotted rotors. I really wanted to do the Baer Eradi 15" rotors. Just didn't have the coin right now but I will do them eventually. These don't look like a bad deal. AutoAnything.com spoke to a really nice lady and they will be any competitors price.

Good choice. I have the big rotor upgrade kit from them. I have put about 15k on the rotors and they show no wear. Make sure to seat the pads to the rotors correctly and you will be good to go.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2