lowered suspension questions

Hey guys long time no post.

Anyways, just a quick background. Truck is dropped 4/6 on keys spindles and flip kit. I have helper bags in the rear. Truck still rides like a bag of bricks. Looking to upgrade stuff.

The rear im fairly stuck with, concerns are in the front. I have my bumpstops with the first nub or two cut off and it still rides on the bump stops. I think its because of this it just plows through bumps. I was thinking if I was to swap the keys back to stock and a stock setting and add in 3"drop djm LCA's it would help realign everything and bring the bumpst back to a level where theyre not riding all the time (full contact with the plate/lca all the time). Anyone have any experience with this?

I'd love to hear from someone who has lcas and spindles currently.

Also I want to replace all my bushings and whatnot with poly ethelene type material, is there any kits out there with every bushing or do I have to piece it together? Does anyone who has done this have any recommendations?

I have bell tech drop spindles and djm lcas and it rides much better then stock. Also have bell tech street performance shocks all around

Beautiful! Does It ride on the bumpstops? And how much clearance between the fender and tires? And can I ask what setup you have in the rear?

Those aren't called bump stops. They are called jounce bumpers. They are supposed to be on the LCA and provide support for the front suspension.

Did you upgrade the shocks for the amount of drop you are running?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Those aren't called bump stops. They are called jounce bumpers. They are supposed to be on the LCA and provide support for the front suspension. Did you upgrade the shocks for the amount of drop you are running? Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Yes I have belltech street perf shocks, I didn't know that, I just feel like the front end just plows through bumps, I know a lot of that will be from having a torsion bar drop, I just felt like that with it sitting on those bumpers that it was transferring a lot of the shock into the ride quality.

Norcal do you sell bushing kits for everything that can be replaced? I'm qbout to order some.

Also, can you PM me with a quote for djm 3"LCA and new bell tech street perf shocks all around, shipped to canada postal code t5t 4b2?

Haven't paid much attention to the bump stops up front but its atleast an inch if not more. Rear I have hangers shackles and helper leaf taken out with a C notch. I'm running 18s with 265/50/18 tires I need some smaller tires they rub up front

What tire size are you running? Got any pics?