New picks of my lastest setup

tawss04

Nice build! Do you get any belt slip with that setup?

Not that I have seen yet. I am going to go with the Green belt once I get the tune straightened out and get some run time.

Is that a bracket system off of a vette for the procharger ? Clean set up BTW!

No it is a custom system from http://www.houseofboost.com/store/ I didn't like the bracket setup Procharger offered. Why put the head unit on the drivers side where there is limited room, when you have all kinds of space on the passenger side and the stock air box which gets tossed anyways. I came across this place looking around and found them. The bracket was made for the TBSS. I called them and was going to buy the bracket setup for my truck. I told them what I was doing and the owner told me they just prototyped 2 kit for the Silverado, so I told them to send me the third.

Damn Tim that looks great buddy. Haven't seen you on here in a while. Good to see you are still working on your truck. Looks awesome. You have any numbers on that best.

Hey I should be down soon, mom layed up. I will have to hit you up for sure. Wont be just for the weekend, should have a few days. BTW I broke my old phone and lost your #